Android JellyBean is new version of Android OS. So, people like to upgrade their devices to new version. Actually Jelly Bean has not launched for all devices its will come soon GeekWake has found new way to Install Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note 2 in both the version either you have 7.0 or 10.0 This trick will work surely. The folks at Sam Mobile have gotten a hold of the pre-release OTA update of the buttery smooth OS for the two tablets. Its for OTA files are for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3100) and the Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000). Android Jelly Bean also know as butter its User Interface are very smooth you will feel like your finger playing in butter .
[Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Android Jelly Bean]
For the installation instruction we recommend you that be carefully and follow the all the step after read & understand otherwise you maybe face any problem. Don’t become more excitement We have try here to give simple instruction and simple steps for anyone can do it easily. Don’t miss any steps and continue as step by step. Be aware as this is being considered a risky operation; you must ensure that you are applying things according to the lines from this tutorial and not by yourselves as you can easily end up in bricking your Android powered device.
Trams & Condition :
1. First make sure that your device not be Rooted. cause you are installing Stock Version. If the Tab is already rooted, then the root access will be revoked.
2. Now just uninstall all the security apps for better performance.
3. Switch ON USB Debugging option.
4. Battery life must be up than 80% also connect battery charger with your device during installation.
5. Remember to backup the data and don’t apply this tutorial unless you own the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet, or else you can brick your handset.
6. We are recommend you that Try this on your own risk as we tell in our all the trick. It maybe risky for you. If you forget to miss anythings.
Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 :
1. Lets download which you required OTA Update. Get Update Store it in your Computer System (extract required).
2. Download Odin and save in your Computer (extract required).
3. Open Odin from PC and Switch Off your Galaxy Tab 2 with the help of Power Key.
4. Restart Device in download more for that : Hold Volume Down button while restarting.
5. Now connect your device with Computer by USB Cable.
6. Once you do that, on Odin you should see the “added” message and also the ID:COM section should be yellow.
7. If not appear? Than try to install computer driver again follow all previews steps.
8. Now choose PDA from Odin.
9. Select the downloaded file and hit on start.
10. “pass” message must be come after done above step. Lets disconnect device and again restart it.
11. Again you will required one file. Download OTA Update File and Store it in Computer.
12. Ohh connect again with Computer via USB Cable.
13. Copy the downloaded file from PC and paste into Memory Card (SD Card).
14. Disconnect your device from USB and restart Tab.
15. Now restart in Recovery Mode for that : Hold down Volume + button while powering on.
16. From recovery first select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”.
17. Up next, from the same recovery menu select “install zip from SD Card” and “choose zip from SD Card”.
18. choose OTA file from SD Card and Flash it.
19. After the complete installation select “+++go back+++” and “reboot system now”.
Congratulation! You have installed new Android Jelly Bean 4.1 on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Enjoy the new features of JB and don’t forget to say “Thanks”. If you face any problem between installation time than feel free and just leave comments below we will try to solve your problems. Share with your ICS friends to update to Jelly Bean. also comments what you still required we will surely provide your wish list.